Monday, June 26, 2006

Finally

It's Tuesday in Japan right now. I leave for San Francisco on Friday afternoon. And I just finalized my ticket last night.

Everytime I wait until last minute to book travel plans, I always tell myself "Never again". But, somehow it never seems to work out that way. I guess it's part of my indecisive nature -- It always seems difficult to "pull the trigger" and go through with finalizing my plans.

Although, this time it actually worked out BETTER that way. Not only was I able to save almost a thousand dollars by using miles instead of buying my ticket here (which, I only would have used the Tokyo - SF half of anyway), but originally I was told Tokyo direct to SF was sold out, so I was going to have to go through HOUSTON. That would have sucked. But when I called on Sunday to finalize the ticket, a direct flight had opened up. Lucky!

But, never again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I wait until last minute to....DO ANYTHING .... I always tell myself "Never again". But, somehow it never seems to work out that way. I guess it's part of my indecisive nature -- It always seems difficult to "pull the trigger" and go through with finalizing my plans.
THIS IS THE STORY OF MY LIFE!